Monday, June 15, 2009

100th post :-D

Dear all,

This post marks my 100th post on my blog. I didn't realize I posted that much!
I have definately enjoyed posting, and reading your comments. I also found out recently that I have 'hidden' followers to my blog, who prefer to remain anonymous (completely understandable).

For all of you out there, thank you for following up on my blog, I hope you found my blog (and continue to find it) interesting, fun and informative. I would love to hear more from you.

I would also like to celebrate my recent publications (thank you Dr. Julita Vassileva for your continuous support). Here is the list;


* Sahib Z., Vassileva J. (to appear) WISETales: Sharing Personal Stories as Informal Learning Experience for Women in Science and Engineering, in Proceedings, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies, IEEE-DEST 2009, Istanbul, Turkey, 1-3 June 2009. (Full paper, 8 pages).

* Sahib Z., Vassileva J. (to appear) WISETales: Sharing Personal Stories as Informal Learning Experience for Women in Science and Engineering, in Proceedings, CSCL'2009, Rhodes, Greece, 10-13 June 2009. (Poster, 4 pages).


Thanks once again!

No comments: