Monday, October 19, 2009

IQ-SICAN



Hello everyone,
I am so glad to share with you my new initiative that I have just launched, called: IQ-SICAN (stands for IraQis Studying In CANada).
While working on my Master degree, I always thought about the thousands of Iraqis who would have loved to study in Canada, but just couldn’t because they don’t know where or how to apply.
I strongly believe that Iraqis make the best students once given a chance, and I feel so fortunate to have had the chance to study at a reputable university.
Now that I am done with my Masters degree, I would like to fulfill another humble dream of mine, which is to help prospective Iraqi graduate students get enrolled in Canadian universities.
While I do not promise admission or provide scholarships, I do promise to research educational opportunities for prospective Iraqi graduate students and help them fill out their applications in a prompt and professional manner.
If you know a prospective Iraqi graduate student who is an excellent student just needing a chance, or if you are one, please check out my new website dedicated for this mission:

http://iq-sican.blogspot.com/

Please help spread the word,
Thank you and I look forward to help :-)

No comments: