Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Friday afternoon.... already?????


Well, its Friday afternoon now, here comes another weekend!

Now how exactly did this week begin and end? I have no idea! It was another busy week. There is always more to do, projects to finish, assignments to mark, just work to be done… Speaking of busy, I wonder how this term passed so quickly.

Not only the term ended fast, the whole year too is about to end in a few weeks. Am I excited about it? Absolutely! 2008 has been a tough year so far, many things happened, not all were pleasant, but on the other hand, I am very grateful and happy with where I am right now and what I am doing. Research is great! I get to work with and learn from really special people; besides, graduate studies were always on my list of goals, so I say “Alf Elhamdullilah Wil Shokoor Ala Kol Shi”.

Today was cold, not bitter cold, just nice cold! It snowed yesterday so the weather is warm today, a sweet -5 that feels like a -11 (it is getting colder as I write though, just checking the weather network! I’m glad I’m home now). This is what the campus looked like today, I really like the pebbles picture, all covered with snow:







And if you are wondering what the Admin building looked like today, here it is ;-)


So what better way to spend an indoor Friday afternoon than to unwind and enjoy some Classical Caricatures?These are really good, I truly salute all the artists for their work. I hope you enjoy them too..




No comments: