Friday, February 27, 2009

"YAY" (in English) / "Halhoola lil shaab el sammid" (in Iraqi) :-D


Zuza successfully defended her thesis proposal today!
I am soooooooooooooo happy; first, its over, and second, I believe it went well ;-)
My committee members' comments were really constructive and supportive (THANK YOU VERY MUCH).
Today feels like reaching a milestone in my program - thank God. There still is a lot of work to do in the coming months though, but I hope everything will eventually work out just fine!
Zuza is very happy....
Well, I guess I'll celebrate today and head back to work tomorrow (weekend) - nevermind though, 
its all worth it ;-)

4 comments:

BOOKISH said...

Hey, congratulations. I am happy that everything has gone well with you.
You deserve this, you've reaped the fruits of your efforts. :)

Again hope you all the best.

Regards

Zina said...

Appreciate your comments and wishes Bo ;-D

3eeraqimedic said...

ooooooooof Zuza
Helhoola lil sha3b il samed indeed!(hai ish thekerich beeha!)
Congratulatinos albeit belated

Zina said...

Hey 3eeraqimedic,
LOL!!!
Honestly, I don't even remember! It just came naturally to mind as soon as I was out of the defense meeting - I don't even recall when it was "sung"!
I guess I related to "el Sammid" bit ;-)
Thanks and hope things are very well your side of the world...