Saturday, February 21, 2009

Zuza is home sweet home ;-)


I am home now ;-)
It feels so good to be home...
Sorry for not writing much lately, as you may know, I was away on a trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). A very long journey from Saskatoon, but it was really a much needed break!
It was nice and warm (temperatures ranging from 15 c to 22 c - I have already posted some pics here -check older posts-), the best part was seeing my family and of course shopping ;-) and by shopping I mean H&M shopping - they are my favourite! 
I visited every possible H&M store there - felt so good, I guess I can add "H&M-ing" to my list of hobbies ;-)
Well, the country changed a lot since my last visit. I am really surprised by the number and lavishness of the shopping malls there - specifically in Dubai. I mean who needs all these malls after all? Ah well, all in all, I think it went well, and I am so glad to be back home now, even if it means coming back to this:


I've been sick since coming back, probably due to the change in weather, from +22 c to a windy -22 c is no joke, but I have  a full week ahead, actually a couple of busy months are in schedule, starting with my thesis proposal defense coming up end of this week. 

Thinking of it, this is a milestone in my program, I am so much closer to the end, which makes me wonder about the whole experience, the city, people, program..... 

Well, I'd better get back to work now. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

3eeraqimedic said...

7amdilla 3al salama
All the best

Zina said...

Thanks a lot 3eeraqimedic!
I really appreciate your support.
;-)

BOOKISH said...

Al-7amdllah 3al Alsalama

I am glad you had a nice time with your family in there.

Wish you all the best and good luck

Zina said...

Hey Bookish,
Good to know that you are well and back!
Thanks a lot for your wishes and wishing you the same...
Regards